Kinetica Chickpea Double Chocolate Protein Cookies
/ September 26th, 2016 / There are currently 0 comments
This delicious and easy to make recipe makes 12 cookies containing 7g of protein, 9.5g of carbohydrates and only 3.7g of fat per cookie.
- 30g ProRelease
- 1 Chocolate Brownie Protein Deluxe
- 40g Oats
- 50g Peanut Butter
- 1 Can of Chickpeas (240g)
- 20g Agave Nectar/Honey
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat your oven to 180’c.
- Add the chick peas to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add all the other ingredients other than the chocolate chips and blend until mixed.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using your hands roll the mixture into large walnut sized balls and place on a baking sheet leaving a big
gap between each one.
- Once you have done this with all the mixture press the top down with the back of a spoon to make a
- Bake the cookies for 20 – 25 minutes until they are golden brown and firm in the centre.
- Note – these cookies are best consumed on the day of making them as they soften further when kept.
Macros (Per Brownie):
- Kcal: 99
- Fat: 3.7
- Sat Fat: 1
- Carbs: 9.5
- Fibre: 1.5
- Sugar: 1.7
- Protein: 7