Kinetica Black Bean Double Chocolate Protein Brownies
/ September 26th, 2016 / There are currently 0 comments
This delicious and easy to make recipe makes 9 brownies containing 12.1g of protein, 15.6g of carbohydrates and only 7.4g of fat per brownie.
- 30g Chocolate Brownie ProRelease
- 30g Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 Tins Black Beans (240g each)
- 20g Oats
- 60g Apple Puree
- 3 Whole Eggs
- 20g Cocoa Powder
- 1 Chocolate Brownie Protein Deluxe
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Natural Sweetener (Stevia)
- Drain and rinse your Black Beans.
- Add all of the ingredients together in a food processor or blender (aside from the Protein Deluxe). Process or blend everything together.
- Add in your Protein Deluxe into mix.
- Take out an 8×8 or 9×7 baking dish. Spray your dish with non-stick cooking spray. Bake on 350°F/
175°C for 25:00-30:00.
Macros (Per Brownie):
- Kcal: 141
- Fat: 7.4
- Sat Fat: 5
- Carbs: 15.6
- Fibre: 4.6
- Sugar: 1.3
- Protein: 12.1