Whip up this low carb protein cheesecake for your next dinner party or weekend treat and enjoy the compliments that are guaranteed to come flooding in. Here at Kinetica we’re suckers for a good cheesecake, and when that cheesecake also happens to be low carb and packed with protein it becomes truly irresistible. We’ve put together this tried and tested, super easy raspberry protein cheesecake recipe, complete with an artistic sprinkling of our brand new Raspberry Crush Protein Crispies for extra texture and an added protein hit.
Mouth watering? Let’s get started.
Here’s How to Make our Raspberry Protein Cheesecake
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 10-12 mins
Chilling time: 2-4 hours (or overnight)
To Make the Base
- 3 Tbsp oat flour (you can also just blitz normal oats in a blender)
- 1 Scoop of Kinetica Sports vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- Approx 4 Tbsp hazelnut / almond milk (enough to hold the dry ingredients together)
- 2 Tbsp powdered sweetener
To Make the Filling
- 250g Ricotta cheese
- 300g Low fat cottage cheese
- 1 Sachet gelatine (dissolved)
- 2 Egg whites
- 2 Tbsp powdered sweetener whisked until fluffy (optional)
- 2 Scoops Kinetica vanilla whey protein powder
For the Topping
- 2 x 10g bag of Kinetica Raspberry Crush Protein Crispies (optional)
- 200g Fresh raspberries
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C (gas mark 4)
2. Mix all the dry base ingredients together until well combined, then gradually add your cashew or almond milk until you have just enough to hold the mixture together.
3. Take a 6-inch non-stick spring-form cake tin and press your base mixture into the bottom in an even layer. Give it a good press to make sure all the ingredients are bound together and there are no gaps.
4. Place in the centre of your preheated oven at 180°C for 10-12 minutes until golden brown and crispy. Take out and let it cool completely in the tin.
5. While your base is cooling, add all the filling ingredients together (except for the gelatine) and give them a good mix to combine all ingredients.
6. If you are using the egg whites, fold these gently into the mixture with a spatula
7. Finally, pour in your diluted gelatine and give everything another gentle stir to fully combine. Pour the filling onto the base and give it a few taps to even the mixture out.
8. Stick the whole thing into the fridge for a few hours or overnight to set
9. Once your cake is set, gently remove from your spring form tin and decorate with your Kinetica Raspberry Crush Protein Crispies and fresh raspberries in any design you like. We like the natural, scattered effect best – try simply sprinkling them from a height to get a really fun effect.
10. Slice, serve and enjoy!
Share the results from your delicious low carb protein cheesecake bakes with us on our social media pages below; we’d love to see how you get on!