Coconut & Lime Protein Cheesecake
This delicious recipe serves 4 and contains 16.8g of protein, 15.1g of carbohydrates and only 2.6g of fat per slice. You can make your own Coconut and Lime protein Cheesecake by following the instructions below.
- 250g Quark
- 35g Kinetica Coconut and Lime Whey Protein Powder
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1 Egg White
- 2 tbsp of rice flour or oat flour
- Shavings of 1/2 lime
1 medium sweet potato, grated
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C
Cover the bottom of a round baking tray with the grated sweet potato pressing gently and place it in the oven for 20-30 min. You want it to be cooked and dry but not burned. Take it out of the oven and let it cool for about 5min.
- Mix the other ingredients in a bowl
- Pour the mixture on top of the sweet potato base
- Bake for around 10-12 mins at 170°C – it will still be slightly wobbly so allow to cool and set before serving.
Macros per serving (serves 4):
Calories: 150 / Protein: 16.8g / carbs: 15.1 / Fat: 2.6g