Coconut Lime Protein Banana Bread
/ August 31st, 2016 / There are currently 0 comments
This delicious recipe contains 10g of protein, 12 grams of carbohydrates and only 1 gram of fat per slice. You can make your own Coconut and Lime protein bread by following the instructions below.
Makes 12 slices
- 90g Oats
- 90g Coconut Lime Whey
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 200g 0% Greek Yoghurt
- 3 Egg Whites
- 85g Apple Sauce/Puree
- 4 Tsp Stevia
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- Blend Oats to make oat flour (or use already ground oats)
- Mash bananas until smooth
- Add all ingredients into a bowl/blender/processor and mix well.
- Prepare loaf tin with non-stick coconut oil spray
- Pour in your batter and cook at 190C for around 30 minutes or until you put a clean knife out when testing.