Coconut & Lime Protein Balls Recipe
/ September 20th, 2016 / There are currently 0 comments
This tasty recipe makes 25 protein balls containing 4.1g of protein, 3.4g of carbohydrates and only 4g of fat per ball. You can make your own Coconut and Lime protein Balls by following the instructions below.
- 285ml Coconut Milk
- 90g Coconut Flour
- 90g Coconut & Lime Whey Protein
- 90g Ground Oats
- 60g Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Stevia
- 20g Desiccated Coconut
- Mix Ingredients together in a bowl other than the Desiccated Coconut
- Roll the mix into balls and roll in the Desiccated coconut
- Put the protein balls into the fridge to chill
- Voila! Your Coconut & Lime Protein Balls are ready to eat. Enjoy!